Lena's is a family sandwich shop that was established in 1945 by Sam Lena. His son Tony later changed the name to Tony Lena's in the late 70's. Now owned by the third generation of the family, Tammy and Jennifer, the shop offers a variety of Italian subs, pizzas, salads and calzones. There is a large catering menu for parties and events and Lena's is active within the community, donating food to school and sporting events.
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, 11am - 8pm
- Founding Date: 1945
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Prepared foods, Take-out
- Specialties: Italian sub, Tony's Croker pizza, Steak bomb
- Parking: On-street: free
- What makes this community special?: Swampscott is a small community where a popular item can keep a business doing well for years to come.
- Cuisine: Fast Food, Italian, Pizza, Sandwiches
- Signature dishes: Sandwiches, salads, pizzas and calzones.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Tony Lena's began their business in 1945 with Subs.
- Price level: $
- Features: Dinner, Lunch