Swampscott Yacht Club
Drag box to select area
The club started in 1933 to support yachting and sailboat racing in Nahant Bay and to this day it continues to promote sailing, in particular by teaching young people the skills to power a vessel by harnessing the wind. The club has about 230 members and roughly half of them sail. Club headquarters are on the second floor of the historic Fish House at Fisherman's Beach.
425 Humphrey St, Swampscott, MA 01907
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Hours: Wed, 3pm - 7pm; Thu, 3pm - 11pm; Fri, 3pm - 11pm; Sat, 7am - 11pm; Sun, 3pm - 7pm