Friday, Feb. 15
- At 10:05 a.m., police received a report of a hit and run — a motor vehicle being struck overnight at 657 Humphrey Street.
- At 4:20 p.m., police received a report of a motor vehicle breaking and entering on Franklin Street, but items believed stolen were not; they were located, later.
- At 5:16 p.m., police received a report that a vehicle traveling toward Marblehead on Humphrey Street was all over the road.
- At 8:18 p.m., police received a report that youth were playing in the street at Alden Road and Puritan Road. The officer spoke to a group of kids who were throwing snow at cars. The kids cleaned off snow they had thrown.
Saturday, Feb. 16
- At 00:04 a.m., a man in a black leather coat was stumbling around the parking lot at 1006 Paradise Road.
- At 8:31 a.m., a female fell and broke her ankle at Monument Avenue and Walker Road. She was outside, on town property.
- At 4:54 p.m., police received a call about a possible stroke on Doherty Avenue. The Fire Department was notified.
- At 5:39 p.m., police received a report of a possible domestic incident at Bates Road. The caller was out of breath and said she had a fight with someone who had left the address. She appeared to be withholding information.
Sunday, Feb. 17
- At 6:20 a.m., police notified DPW about the condition of roads.
- At 2:24 p.m., a woman fell and injured her hip outside Marshalls at 1005 Paradise Road. The woman was transported to Salem Hosiptal.
- At 3:32 p.m., a Cherry Court caller reported receiving harassing text/phone messages.
- At 3:54 p.m., police received a call from a Redington Street man who said his wife was throwing his things outside. One of the parties was transported to the station for a ride.
- At 4:50 p.m., a steam pipe broke in a Middlesex Avenue basement and the cellar was filling with steam. Fire alarms were going off. The Fire Department responded to the location. A water pipe was broken.
- At 5:12 p.m., a car skidded into a parking lot at 100 Beach Bluff Avenue and struck a parked car. No injuries were reported. The damage appeared greater than $1,000.