Tuesday July 1st:
- At 1:22 a.m., police responded to a fire alarm at Whole Foods Market on Paradise Road. No problems were reported.
- At 9:50 a.m., an officer was flagged down on Humphrey Street by a man who believes his ex girlfriend has tapped into his bank account.
- At 10:42 a.m., police received a report of past suspicious activity on Valley Road. A caller reported that he has surveillance footage of someone taking something from his backyard.
- At 11:29 a.m., police received a report of a home being struck with eggs on Morton Hill Avenue.
- At 2:45 p.m., a caller reported that an employee at Whole Foods had stolen a customer's cell phone. When the employee was taken home to retrieve the phone, they refused to come back outside, and police responded to assist.
- At 5:21 p.m., Peter Postell of Salem was arrested on a warrant for lewd, wanton and lascivious conduct and criminal harassment.
- At 8:54 p.m., a woman reported being bitten by a dog on Humphrey Street.
- At 2:19 a.m., police received a report of three males checking cars with flashlights on Elmwood Road. Lennin Pena of Lynn was arrested on charges of disorderly conduct and disturbing the peace.