- 4:08 a.m., police received a report that a person on an orange kayak tried to board a boat in Swampscott Harbor. The harbormaster was responding.
- 9:02 a.m., two motor vehicles on Columbia Street were ticketed and moved.
- 2:02 p.m., a medical office person reported to police that the office had not heard from an elderly patient for a few days and requested a well-being check on the woman. The fire department was notified for a forced entry into the apartment in the building at 49 Essex Street. They made a forced entry. Rescue workers found the woman on the floor and she was transported to Salem Hospital. The woman was conscious but had been down for an unknown length of time. The second-floor tenant was to contact the landlord about the damage so repairs could be arranged.
- 4:26 p.m., An Essex Street father reported that his daughter had run away earlier in the day. Police found the daughter in a local park and the girl was cooperative. The daughter was transported home.
- 5:04 p.m., police carried out a well-being check at a Rockland Street address. The man they were checking on was fine.
- 6:01 p.m., a Forest Avenue caller reported that a neighbor's dog was off its leash and had dirtied the neighbor's lawn.
- 6:19 p.m., a youth brought to the police station a skateboard he found at Fisherman's Beach. The skateboard was tagged and placed in an evidence locker.