Sunday, Dec. 23
- At 6:58 a.m., police reponded to a medical call on Tupelo Road for a 14-year-old boy having a seizure. He was taken to Beverly Hospital.
- At 8:59 a.m., police responded to a medical call in the 1000-block of Paradise Road for a75-year-old man who was bleeding. The man was taken to Salem Hospital.
- At 8:59 p.m., police responded to a two-vehicle crash at Humphrey and Redington.
Monday, Dec. 24
- At 11:55 a.m., a person reported a previous car break-in. The person identified a cell phone police on an earlier shift had recovered.
- At 3:13 p.m., a person reported someone had stolen her wallet at Whole Foods.
- At 5:24 p.m., someone returned a wallet they had found on Burrill Street.
- At 10:08 p.m., police responded to a medical call. A 52-year-old man was suffering from an alcohol seizure. He was taken to Salem Hospital.