Monday, Dec. 31
- At 00:08 a.m., police responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle by a house on Pleasant St. It turned out the car had a flat tire and the driver was awaiting assistance.
- At 9:42 a.m., police received a report of a diaper bag, with an ID, found at the Post Office. The owner was notified and retrieved the bag.
- At 10:32 a.m., police responded to a report of a possible fight in the parking lot at the Vinnin Square Mall.
- At 10:59 a.m., police responded to a report of two men riding bicycles at 213 Essex Street, one of them with a backpack that appeared to have a rifle in it.
- At 9:17 p.m., police responded to a report of a verbal argument at a New Ocean Street apartment.
Tuesday, Jan. 1
- At 4:49 p.m., police received a report of a woman who was cooking at a location in the 300-block of Humphrey Street and cut a finger and was reportedly unconscious. The fire department responded to the call and it appeared that the person was going to be transported to the hospital.
- At 6:45 p.m., lift assistance was given to a man who fell at a Laurel Road residence and could not get up.
- At 8:57 p.m., police responded to a report of a drunk person walking on Burrill Street by Boynton Street and causing a disturbance.
- At 9:02 p.m., police checked a person walking on Burrill Street by the library and gave him a ride home to a Pittman Road address.