Thursday, Feb. 7
- At 4:18 a.m., police received a report about an unresponsive 50-year-old man at an apartment at 1002 Paradise Road. EMS and fire crews were notified. The man was not breathing and had no pulse.
- At 5:43 a.m., a caller reported that wires were down on Burrill Street near Railroad Avenue.
- At 2:06 p.m., a caller reported that a blue Toyota had struck a tree on Burpee Road and was attempting to get away.
- At 6:18 p.m., a caller reported that a light-colored dog, possibly a boxer, was running loose on Sheridan Road.
Friday, Feb. 8
- At 6:05 a.m., a Doherty Circle woman was having difficulty breathing and was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 9:41 a.m., the school resource officer reported a case of larceny at the high school.
- At 10:37 a.m., police received a call from a Shelton Road resident who wanted police to document damage to her fence caused by a tree company doing work for a neighbor.
- At 1:58 p.m., police responded to a verbal argument over money between two people on Paradise Road.
- At 3:12 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident at 656 Humphrey St.
- At 5:30 p.m., a caller reported a curtain fire caused by a candle at 402 Paradise Road. The fire department was notified.
- At 10:29 p.m., a Eureka Way caller reported that her ex-boyfriend entered her apartment some time during the day and took items.