Sunday, Nov. 11
- At 9:33 a.m., a Humphrey Street caller reported that she had lost a set of keys while bicycling. The set has a purple squiggly shape on it as well as a flower.
- At 1:30 p.m., a caller reported that a customer's purse was stolen at Stop & Shop. The caller requested an officer.
- At 4:45 p.m., a caller reported finding a dog at 22 Prospect Ave. The animal cotrol officer was notified.
- At 5:08 p.m., a woman called to say she could hear a man yelling in the area of Laurel Road. A lot of swearing. Two boys on bikes were afraid to cross the street near the house where the yelling was coming from. Police spoke to the loud party at the house, who was a little intoxicated. The person went back in the house.
- At 6:50 p.m., police received a report saying an intoxicated woman was sitting at the corner of Burrill and Paradise.
- At 10:28 p.m., police received a report of occupants in a motor vehicle harassing two youths at Burpee Road and Essex Street.
Monday, Nov. 12
- At 4:18 a.m., police received a report of a motor vehicle into a pole at 151 Foster Road. No injury reported.
- At 10 a.m., a party reported being threatened by a neighbor on Essex Street.
- At 7:51 p.m., all units responded to a report of a fight on Tidd Street.
- At 8:30 p.m., police received a report from Tidd Street about a person possibly jumping from a blue motor vehicle and fighting in the street. The blue vehicle reportedly fled on Burpee to Jessie while another person entered a house on Tidd Street. That person was located and told police that the vehicle was possibly a blue Chevy. The subject was going to go to the police station to file an application for an emergency restraining order.
Tuesday, Nov. 13
- At 5:50 a.m., a Stanley Road caller reported that a package that had been delivered to the house was missing.
- At 7:17 a.m., a Rockland Street caller reported an ongoing problem with a dog walker.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com