Thursday, March 14
- At 12:09 p.m., police issued a summons to a high school student who was reportedly causing a problem.
- At 1:15 p.m., police received a report of speeders on Burpee Road,
- At 3:43 p.m., a resident reported an annoying youth on a scooter riding around the Foster Road area — a hazardous condition.
Friday, March 15
- At 00:40 a.m., a Phillips Beach Avenue resident reported a suspicious male in her backyard. Marblehead police was on the scene.
- At 6:57 p.m., an individual was transported from the high school to Salem Hospital.
- At 8:05 p.m., in response to a domestic situation where a wife did not feel safe with her husband, police advised the Puritan Road home resident to go outside and lock herself in her car until police arrived. The woman said there had been a verbal argument between her and her husband over the husband's affair and she threw water at him and he grabbed her.
- At 11:09 p.m., police received a report from a Phillips Beach Avenue residence about Twitter account improprieties and a verbal confrontation at a high school event.
- At 11:31 p.m., police received a report from a Priscilla Road residence about possible alcohol poisoning. The person was in and out of consciousness and was transported by ambulance to Salem Hospital.