- 5:51 a.m., an Essex Street caller reported that his father's car was stolen overnight, and he requested police come to the address.
- 10:51 a.m., a Littles Point Road caller reported trucks were making road access almost impossible.
- 11:26 a.m., a Hillside caller reported a stolen cell phone.
- 12:01 p.m., an Edgehill Road caller reported she was concerned about her mom.
- 4:50 p.m., a teenager was reportedly shooting a gun against a wall on Commonwealth Avenue.
- 5:03 a.m., a man was reportedly fighting with a woman on Kensington Lane.
- 6:35 p.m., cars were reportedly doing donuts in the field house parking lot on Humphrey Street.
- 9:09 p.m., police received a report that a heavyset man possibly in his late teens or early 20s was trying to unlock a steering wheel on a vehicle on Hillcrest Circle. The report also said that the man got sick on the car. It turned out eggs were broken on the vehicle. The vehicle's tires were slashed, and, according to the report, a seat was slashed. Police searched the area for the suspect.