The following is an excerpt from the 's log:
Thursday, March 1:
- At 8:19 a.m., a motorist was ticketed for failure to stop at the intersection of Pleasant Street and Ocean Avenue.
- At 9:57 a.m., keys found on Lime Street were brought in to the .
- At 10:04 a.m., firefighters responded to a false fire alarm on Pleasant Street.
- At 12:10 p.m., police responded to Rose Avenue to mediate a dispute between a bill collector and a local resident.
- At 1:34 p.m., a Peach Highlands woman called police to report that they believed they were contacted by a scammer. The woman said the company said they would install a security system at no cost as long as she was willing to put a sign up in her yard.
- At 2:51 p.m., a Maple Street woman called police to report that the babysitter had lost her house/car keys near while picking up her kids.
- At 3:06 p.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident on Pleasant Street involving a 2006 Honda Element and a 2012 Hyundai Sonata.
- At 4:13 p.m., police responded to a false burglar alarm on Risley Road.
- At 5:04 p.m., a Pleasant Street resident called police to report that her phone had been stolen at school today. The phone, she said, was left in an unlocked locker.
- At 6:53 p.m., a Mohawk Road resident called police to report that their tire had been slashed overnight.
If you have questions about this police log, please send them to Marblehead Patch.