The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police Department's log:
Tuesday, March 18:
- At 6:47 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Forest Avenue.
- At 7:19 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Burrill Street.
- At 2:30 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Burrill Street and Middlesex Avenue.
- At 4:07 p.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Lawrence Road. A parent told police some children reported being followed home an hour ago. The incident reportedly involved a dark motor vehicle. An officer met with the parent.
- At 4:48 p.m., police and fire units responded to an odor of natural gas near the intersection of Berkshire Street and Middlesex Avenue.
Wednesday, March 19:
- At 1:31 a.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Elm Place.
- At 1:57 a.m., police conducted a building check on Forest Avenue.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.