The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police Department's log:
Tuesday, March 11:
- At 2:16 a.m., police conducted an area check on Monument Avenue.
- At 7:04 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Cliff Road.
- At 8:40 a.m., police conducted a well-being check on Franklin Avenue.
- At 9:27 a.m., police conducted a well-being check on Paradise Road.
- At 9:42 a.m., police and fire units responded to the smell of smoke in a basement on Summit View Drive.
- At 9:58 a.m., police responded to a parking complaint on Middlesex Avenue.
- At 10:56 a.m., police responded a report of threats to a student at Swampscott Middle School on Forest Avenue.
- At 10:58 a.m., the School Resource Officer at Swampscott Middle School called police to report that one of the students at the school had a knife in their backpack.
- At 10:59 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Aspen Road.
- At 1:21 p.m., an employee at the Stop & Shop on Paradise Road called police to report being harassed by a customer.
- At 2:12 p.m., police responded to a complaint regarding the condition of the sidewalk near Maison de Mer on Humphrey Street.
- At 2:30 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency outside of the Marshall's on Paradise Road.
- At 5:08 p.m., police conducted a well-being check on Cherry Court.
- At 7:06 p.m., police responded to a report of a 16-year-old choking on food on Superior Street.
- At 7:52 p.m., police assisted a fall victim on Edgehill Road.
- At 9:46 p.m., the animal control officer called police to request that an officer check on a report of a possum on the front porch of a home on Pine Street.
- At 11:07 p.m., police conducted a building check at Swampscott Middle School on Forest Avenue.
If you have a question about this police log, please sent it to email@example.com.