The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police Department's log:
Monday, Feb. 17:
- At 3:59 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Essex Street.
- At 5:47 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Vantage Terrace.
- At 9:12 a.m., police responded to a noise complaint on Claremont Terrace.
- At 10:13 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Paradise Road.
- At 1:35 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident on Paradise Road.
- At 2:05 p.m., police responded to a report of an out-of-control child on Shelton Road.
- At 4:57 p.m., police stopped a motor vehicle on Paradise Road. Irene Kahonu, 31, of 570 Union St., Lawrence, was arrested on charges of operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, operating a motor vehicle with a revoked license, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and for reportedly having two outstanding warrants.
- At 9:20 p.m., police responded to a plow complaint near the intersection of Allen Road and Humphrey Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to email@example.com.