The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police Department's log:
Wednesday, Feb. 12:
- At 1:34 a.m., police checked a building on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 6:11 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Beach Avenue.
- At 10:20 a.m., police responded to a minor motor vehicle accident on Paradise Road.
- At 11:02 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Puritan Road.
- At 12:31 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Smith Lane.
- At 1:16 p.m., police responded to an alarm on Park Square.
- At 5:58 p.m., police received word that a woman in a blue Chevy Cruze was threatening to harm herself. The woman reportedly went to the Salem police station.
- At 8:42 p.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Elmwood Road. A suspicious van turned out to be a person doing heating work.
- At 11:03 p.m., police responded to an alarm at the Eastern Bank on Paradise Road.
- At 11:12 p.m., a Pleasant Street resident called police to report a dog barking for more than an hour.
Thursday, Feb. 13:
- At 1:59 a.m., police conducted a building check on Forest Avenue.
- At 2:00 a.m., police conducted a traffic stop near the intersection of Dilisio Road and Essex Street.