The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police Department's log:
Wednesday, Feb. 5:
- At 1:21 a.m., police conducted a building check on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 8:08 a.m., police received word that a town trash truck was stuck on a hill near the intersection of Greenwood Avenue and Rockland Street.
- At 8:24 a.m., police responded to a domestic dispute on Roy Street.
- At 8:55 a.m., police responded to a report of a blocked driveway on Worcester Avenue.
- At 12:37 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Burrill Street.
- At 3:54 p.m., police responded to a past assault on Forest Avenue.
- At 5:27 p.m., a Cherry Street resident called police to report that they were not satisfied with the plowing. The DPW was notified.
- At 6:27 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident near the intersection of Burrill and New Ocean streets.
Thursday, Feb. 6:
- At 12:05 a.m., police conducted a well-being check on Mountwood Road.
- At 4:46 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Paradise Road.
- At 4:53 a.m., police responded to a noise complaint on Burrill Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.