The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police Department's log:
Sunday, June 22:
- At 1:39 a.m., police responded to an alarm on Puritan Road.
- At 11:03 a.m., a Lincoln House Avenue resident called police to request assistance with a skunk in her yard.
- At 12:08 p.m., police responded to a report of an aggressive dog on Cherry Street.
- At 1:59 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Salem Street.
- At 5:18 p.m., police responded to an alarm on Paradise Road.
- At 7:09 p.m., police stopped a motor vehicle on Paradise Road. Andrew White, 27, of 374 Lynnfield St., Peabody, was arrested on charges of operating an uninsured motor vehicle, operating an uninsured motor vehicle and for reportedly having three outstanding warrants.
- At 9:20 p.m., police responded to a fireworks complaint on Phillips Park.
- At 11:04 p.m., a resident entered the police station to file a parking complaint.
- At 3:21 a.m., police conducted a building check on Pine Street.