The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police Department's log:
Tuesday, April 29:
- At 3:55 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Humphrey Street. One person was taken to Salem Hospital.
- At 4:42 a.m., a Cherry Court resident called police to report possibly hearing someone at the back door.
- At 4:10 p.m., police conducted a well-being check on Paradise Road.
- At 8:57 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Atlantic Avenue.
- At 10:31 p.m., police responded to a report of a suspicious vehicle on Essex Street.
- At 10:47 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Mountwood Road.
Wednesday, April 30:
- At 1:20 a.m., the manager at the CVS Pharmacy on Paradise Road called police to report that a woman with a no trespass order may have just entered the store with two men who were "acting suspiciously."
- At 2:38 a.m., a resident on Cherry Court called police to report a physical argument.
- At 5:33 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Paradise Road.
- At 5:40 a.m., police responded to an alarm at the 7Eleven on Humphrey Street.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.