The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police Department's log:
Tuesday, June 17:
- At 8:33 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Humphrey Street.
- At 9:37 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Aspen Road.
- At 10:41 a.m., police responded to a report of suspicious activity on Puritan Road.
- At 11:59 a.m., police conducted a well-being check on Galloupes Point Road.
- At 5:40 p.m., a woman entered the police station to report a man standing alone taking pictures of young female children on the beach at Fisherman's Beach. The woman said the man had a camera with a long zoom lens.
- At 6:19 p.m., a Stanley Road resident called police to request assistance with a moving van they needed to park on the street overnight.
- At 6:32 p.m., a Paradise Road resident called police to report art stolen from their home.
- At 7:35 p.m., an employee at the Game Stop on Paradise Road called police to report receiving threatening phone calls over the last few weeks.
- At 8:49 p.m., police responded to a fireworks complaint on Currier Court.
- At 1:20 a.m., police conducted a building check on Middlesex Avenue.