The following is an excerpt from the Swampscott Police Department's log:
Monday, March 24:
- At 6:58 a.m., police responded to a medical emergency on Paradise Road.
- At 9:23 a.m., police responded to an alarm at Kenneth Jon Jewelers on Paradise Road.
- At 4:41 p.m., police responded to a medical emergency at the Gourmet Garden on Paradise Road.
- At 6:24 p.m., police responded to a report of an abandoned walker on Dennison Avenue. The walker was taken to the state for safe-keeping.
- At 11:33 p.m., police stopped a motor vehicle near the intersection of Commonwealth Avenue and Humphrey Street. Jeffrey Brody, 63, of 96 Gainsborough St., Boston, was arrested on charges of speeding in violation of special regulation and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.
Tuesday, March 25:
- At 1:46 a.m., police conducted a building check on Monument Avenue.
- At 2:09 a.m., police conducted a building check on Railroad Avenue.
If you have a question about this police log, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.