Thursday, Oct. 18
- At 7:52 a.m., police and firefighters responded to a motor vehicle accident at 200 Essex St. A vehicle was rear-ended. No injuries. The damage exceeded $1,000.
- At 8:25 a.m., a Burrill Street caller reported vandalism — slashed car tires.
- At 12:51 p.m., a minor motor vehicle accident was reported at the corner of Humphrey Street and King's Beach Terrace.
- At 2:39 p.m., a Littles Point Road resident reported a landscaper was blowing leaves and debris from the yard next door into his yard.
- At 7:42 p.m., police responded to a report of an unresponsive 23-year-old woman in a white motor vehicle in the Stop & Shop parking lot. The response was transferred to Swampscott Fire Department.
Friday, Oct. 19
- At 7:21 a.m., Swampscott police officers assisted state police at a Vantage Terrace residence.
- At 10:35 a.m., a person on Essex Street reported identification theft.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.