Tuesday, Oct. 30
- At 7:37 a.m., a dog walker stated she was being harassed by a Rockland Street homeowner.
- At 3:39 p.m., a Kensington Lane caller reported a violation of a restraining order by a phone call from a prisoner at MCI Concord.
- At 6:02 p.m., police were stationed by Stetson and Franklin Avenue where the road was flooded.
- At 6:05 p.m., police received a report of flooding at Cedar Hill Terrace and Humphrey Street.
- At 6:05 p.m., police were stationed by Bridge Street where the road was flooded.
- At 7:29 p.m., police received a report of flooding at 133 Paradise Road.
Wednesday, Oct. 31
- At 5:34 p.m., police received a report from Forest Avenue about a large group with shaving cream on the lawn at the Swampscott Middle School.
- At 6:13 p.m. police confiscated shaving cream from a group at the high school.
- At 6:40 p.m., police received a report of a large group in the street at Forest Avenue and Lexington Circle.
- At 6:57 p.m., a caller reported that 50-60 youth were making the street impassable at Burke Drive and Forest Avenue by chasing cars. The presence of shaving cream noted.
- At 8:35 p.m., a caller reported a large group of kids hurling eggs at cars and houses on Humphrey Street by Cardillo Terrace.
- At 10:32 p.m., police noted egg strikes to the Middle School building.
- At 10:42 p.m., a Greenwood Avenue caller reported vandalism, saying his car was hit by a neighbor.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.