- 7:01 a.m., a caller said she was in front of an Erie Street warehouse and people were yelling at her because they did not want her to park there. Police spoke to all the people at the scene.
- 11:09 a.m., a caller at the Treatment and Trauma Center at 250 Paradise Ave. reported that an employee found an expensive piece of property in the area. The caller asked that a police officer respond. Police brought the found item to the police station for safe keeping.
- 3:18 p.m., a caller reported that several young people on a roof in the area of Muriel Road were throwing things at a neighbor's house. The kids then climbed into a window. Police stood by for the parents to bring the kids by.
- 3:38 p.m., arrangements were made to remove a dead animal from Essex Street.
- 5:49 p.m., at 450 Paradise Road police spotted a possible suspect involved in an earlier incident at Radio Shack.
- 7:26 p.m., a daughter reportedly broke a Child in Need Of Services curfew on Essex Street.