Thursday, Jan. 31
- At 3:14 a.m., police received a report from a depressed person who wanted a crisis line. The Columbia Street man said he was willing to talk to someone at Salem Hospital. He was transported to the hospital.
- At 6:12 a.m., police received a report of a power outage at the 7-Eleven store on Humphrey Street.
- At 8:22 a.m., police received a report of a large limb hanging over the roadway on Bellevue Road.
- At 9:54 a.m., police received a report of a 31-year-old not breathing right at a Humphrey Street apartment. The man had overdosed and was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 12:07 p.m., a caller reported that power lines were down across Morton Street and the sidewalk.
- At 2:43 p.m., police received a call about a motor vehicle accident at 200 Essex Street. No injuries were reported.
- At 4:16 p.m., police received a report of an overdose on pills and alcohol at a Hawthorne Road residence. The individual was conscious but not alert and was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 5:40 p.m., police received a report of a stolen front license plate on Spinale Road.
- At 6 p.m., police received a report of a possible water line break on Swampscott Avenue.
- At 7:16 p.m., a Devens Road caller reported that he was followed home by a man in a white pick-up truck after a possible road rage incident. The caller said the man in the white truck got out of his vehicle and followed him to his garage and tried to open the garage door to get at him. Police responded to the address but the man in the white Ford pick-up had left.
- At 8:58 p.m., police received a report of an altercation on Tidd Street.
- At 9:35 p.m., police received a report of a breaking and entering to a motor vehicle on Essex Avenue.
Friday, Jan. 31
- At 5:19 a.m., a 65-year-old woman fell and broke her hip at Duncan Terrace. She was transported to Union Hospital.
- At 9:26 a.m., the manager of the Paper Store at the Vinnin Square mall requested a police presence. The manager was to fire an employee who had reportedly threatened the manager in the past. The manager wanted police to keep the peace.
- At 12:28 p.m., somone fell at Starbucks and could not get up.
- At 12:43 p.m., a small brush fire was reported by the Swampscott Train Station. The Fire Department was dispatched to the location.
- At 9:04 p.m., a caller said a neighbor had passed out and went to the floor. The person was breathing funny and looked pale but came around. The person was transported to Salem Hospital.
Saturday, Feb. 1
- At 1:12 p.m., police received a report from Beverly Road of a lost white gold and diamond bracelet valued at approximately $10,000. The bracelet was reportedly lost between Dec. 25, 2012 and Jan. 1, 2013.