Thursday, Nov. 1
- At 5:08 p.m., a caller reported that her daughter's boyfriend may have broken into the family home at Greenwood Avenue earlier in the day.
Friday, Nov. 2
- At 7:36 a.m., a caller at the Mobil gas station at 525 Paradise Road reported that someone had slashed the tires on his automobile. It turned out that the incident took place in Salem.
- Ar 9:04 a.m., a Galloupes Point Road caller reported that a suspicious male with a backpack was in the area.
- At 4:01 p.m., an Aspen Road caller reported a boat was parked in the street. The owner agreed to move the boat.
- At 4:07 p.m., police received a report of a transformer explosion on a utility pole on Paradise Avenue by Marshalls. The Fire Department and National Grid were notified.
- At 11:43 p.m., police received a report of loud dogs at Highland Place.
Saturday, Nov. 3
- At 00:18 a.m., police received a report from a Gooseneck Lane man who said his estranged wife was banging on his door. The woman then arrived to the police station. Both of them, the man and woman, reported issues regarding the custody of a minor child.
- At 2:33 p.m., a party at Gooseneck Lane was seeking an emergency restraining order.
- At 3:30 p.m., the party who requested the emergency restraining order on Gooseneck Lane called to report that the person he was seeking the order aganst had arrived at his door.
- At 11:41 a.m., police received a report that a person was bit by a dog on the track behind the high school.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.