Thursday, Jan. 10
- At 8:46 a.m., police and fire responded to an accident involving two motor vehicles at Danvers Road and Essex Street. The damage appeared greater than $1,000. No injury was reported.
- At 5:12 p.m., police received a missing person report from Edgehill Road and investigated it.
- At 8:50 p.m., police received a report that a woman on Gooseneck Lane was having a reaction to medications. Firefighters and an ambulance company were notified. The woman was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 9:00 p.m., police assisted Salem police with an investigation at an Orchard Road residence. Police took custody of firearms.
- At 10:20 p.m., a resident at the Bertram House fell and complained of neck pain. The resident was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 11 p.m., police received a report from a New Ocean Road tenant who heard a fellow tenant yelling at someone inside her apartment.