Friday, Dec. 14
- At 5:09 p.m., a caller reported an erratic motorist at the intersection of Humphrey Street and Redington Street.
- At 5:51 p.m., a father called to report that his son's iPhone and money were taken from his locker at the high school during a game.
- At 6:01 p.m., panhandling was reported on Columbia Street.
- At 8:56 p.m., police arrested a Norfolk Avenue man after they received a report from a family member that he was drunk and had shoved a family member. See arrest log below.
Saturday, Dec. 15
- At 2:27 a.m., police received a report of a loud party with about 25 people at the Essex Street address.
- At 8:12 a.m., police received a call from a Middlesex Avenue residence, stating that the caller's elderly father had passed away during sleep.
- At 1:47 p.m., police responded to a motor vehicle accident at 413 Paradise Road.
- At 3:12 p.m., a Pine Street man reported he had fallen was unable to get up. An ambulance was dispatched to the address.
- At 11:10 p.m., police responded to a report of an erratic operator on Humphrey Street and stopped the vehicle. Police arrested the operator. See arrest log below.
- At 11:19 p.m., police responded to a report of a girl with a brain injury yelling and screaming and keeping neighbors up on Cherry Court.
- Edward Landry, 45, 186 Norfolk Ave., was arrested at 8:56 p.m. Friday, charged with domestic assault and battery.
- William Nolan, 66, 8 Ocean View Terrace, Lynn, was arrested at 11:10 p.m. Saturday, charged with OUI, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and marked lanes violation.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org