The following is an excerpt from the logs.
Saturday, Aug. 11
- At 3:04 p.m., a King Street resident reported that her house was broken into while she was away.
- At 8:21 p.m., a caller reported people yelling at each other on the second floor above on Humphrey Street. Police responded and found out that it was a religious ceremony taking place.
- At 8:33 p.m., a Longwood Drive caller reported an ongoing problem with young people continually ringing her doorbell.
- At 10:59 p.m., a Dale Street resident reported a bat in the residence. The town animal control officer responded and removed the bat from the residence.
Sunday, Aug. 12
- At 4:58 p.m., a caller reported to police that she had been physically assaulted at a home in Swampscott.
- At 10:02 p.m., a Longwood Drive caller reported that young people were causing a disturbance in the street and around homes.
Monday, Aug. 13
- At 5:44 a.m., a caller from Stetson avenue reported that someone had poured paint on his car overnight.
- At 10:32 a.m., police received a report that a car on Shelton Road had been covered in paint.
- At 9:24 p.m., a Longwood Drive caller requested a police presence to deter youth from causing disturbances at her residence.
- At 9:26 p.m., a security guard at the Phillips Park movie set reported that 10 to 15 young people were running onto the movie set and had to be chased out by security.
- At 9:56 p.m., a security guard at the movie set said there were about 20 young people on the set running around and refusing to leave.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com