The following is an excerpt from the logs.
Friday, Aug. 17
- At 12:18 a.m., police received a report from a Dennison Avenue mom who said her child was refusing to obey her and would not come in the house. Police counseled the juvenile who then went back inside.
- At 6:57 a.m., a Franklin Avenue caller reported a motor vehicle was egged overnight.
- At 8:55 a.m., a Millett Road caller reported that a motor vehicle windshield was broken while parked overnight.
- At 12:41 p.m., a woman reported her husband destroyed her cell phone in a the parking lot at Aikia Steakhouse.
- At 5:24 p.m., police received a report of a man searching for cans and bottles whose pants and underwear were at his ankles on Essex Avenue. The man was fully clothed when police made contact with him on Cherry Street.
- At 6:22 p.m., police responded to a two-vehicle accident on Paradise Road across from Dunkin's.
- At 10 p.m., police received a report that a motor vehicle struck several fences on Jessie Street.
Saturday, Aug. 18
- At 9:18 a.m., police received a report from a Paradise Road business's manager who suspects an employee of stealing from the store.
- At 9:28 p.m., several callers from Longwood Drive reported that youth were disturbing the neighborhood.
Sunday, Aug. 19
- At 12:31 a.m., police received a report of a howling dog on Nason Road.
- At 7:24 a.m., a caller from Eureka Avenue reported a motor vehice break-in.
- For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org