Saturday, Feb. 23
- At 1:25 am., police received a report of a female screaming at a Franklin Avenue apartment.
- At 8:37 a.m., a Hawthorne Road resident reported giving personal information to a scammer on the telephone.
- At 11 a.m, police received a report from Stop & Shop that a person in a silver Toyota Camry fled after stealing groceries. Police traced the registration of the car to a Salem resident.
- At 11:01 a.m., police received a report about a motorist at 525 Paradise Road who was asking for money and drinking alcohol. Police arrested a Peabody resident, Kristen Eadie, 30, of 14 Mount Vernon Street, charging her with operating a motor vehicle with a suspended license, an uninsured motor vehicle, an uninspected vehicle and unregistered vehicle, a marked lane violation, leaving the scene of property damage, possession of Class E drugs and drinking alcohol from an open container.
Sunday, Feb. 24
- At 3:59 a.m., police received a report that the store alarm had triggered at Kenneth Jon Jewelers. Police responded to the scene and found the front window and display cases were smashed. Detectives were notified and the owner was notified, as well.
- At 11:12 a.m., a Doherty Circle resident reported possibly being the victim of a scam.
- 1:08 p.m., a 97-year-old female fell in a Paradise Road apartment. The woman was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 2:26 p.m., police and fire units responded to a strong odor of smoke coming from a Nichols Street address. The smoke was coming from a wood-burning stove.