Saturday, Feb. 2
- At 1:12 p.m., police received a report from Beverly Road of a lost white gold and diamond bracelet valued at approximately $10,000. The bracelet was reportedly lost between Dec. 25, 2012 and Jan. 1, 2013.
- At 1:15 p.m., an injured seagull was found on the sidewalk at 217 Humphrey St. The bird was alive but had a broken wing.
- At 9:46 p.m., a hydrant was struck at 24 Vaughan Place. An SUV fled to Foster Road. It was possibly a red Jeep Wrangler if the broken motor vehicle parts found at the scene were an indication.
Sunday, Feb. 3
- At 8:36 a.m., a 51-year-old woman on Essex Avenue had extreme stomach pain. She was transported by ambulance to Salem Hospital.
- At 9:56 a.m., police received a report of neighbor problems on Paradise Road.
- At 10:22 a.m., police received a report of a motor vehicle breaking and entering on Banks Road.
- At 5:52 p.m., a police officer was struck by a motor vehicle while the officer was in the crosswalk outside St. John's Church. A police sergeant responded to the scene. The officer did not appear to be injured. A citation was due.
- At 7:57 p.m., police received a report of screaming on Valley Road.