Wednesday, Jan. 2
- At 06:41 a.m., police received a report of an erratically driven vehicle on Humphrey Street headed towards Lynn.
- At 12:54 p.m., police received a report of a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Atlantic Avenue and Humphrey Street. No injury was reported.
- At 5:54 p.m., a person came to the police station and asked for a restraining order. Police contacted an oncall judge and the judge issued the restraining order.
- At 7:03 p.m., police served an emergency restraining order to a woman at a New Ocean Street apartment.
Thursday, Jan. 3
- At 8:52 a.m., police received a report from the town Housing Authority office that a wallet was found. The wallet was given to police.
- At 9:16 a.m., police received a report of a fire at 50 Andrew Road.
- At 5:25 p.m., police received a report of identity theft from a Prospect Avenue person.
- At 9:59 p.m., police received a report of a person yelling and swearing in a New Ocean Street apartment.
Friday, Jan. 4
- At 3:06 a.m., police asssisted a person get back home to Nahant.
- At 11:27 a.m., an elderly woman fell at a Phillips Court address and was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 2:52 p.m., police issued a citation to Adnan Dzino, 17, for driving with no license on file.
- At 3:18 p.m., police received a report of a fight at the high school. They checked the area and nothing was observed.
- At 4:48 p.m., police received a report that an elderly woman had fallen and hit her head. She was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 8:19 p.m., a caller from the 1,000-block of Paradise Road reported being harassed by her brother-in-law and reported a Craigslist scam. The caller wanted to make a report, and police filled out the report.
- At 9:24 p.m., police received a report that drunk man might be walking at Currier Court and Norfolk Avenue. The man was given a ride to his residence on Franklin Avenue.