Monday, Feb. 11
- At 00:13 a.m., police received a report of a possible water main break on Winshaw Road.
- At 8:21 a.m., Right Spine Chiropractic on New Ocean Avenue reported that their building was struck over the weekend.
- At 12:25 p.m., a caller reported that a tree branch was on a wire causing sparking on Kensington Lane.
- At 12:43 p.m., a business manager at the Swampscott Mall, 450 Paradise Road, reported that a customer was out of control. The customer had left but the business manager wanted to speak with a police officer.
- At 3:37 p.m., police received a report that a white dog was running in and out of traffic at Littles Point Road and Puritan Road.
- At 6:29 p.m., a woman called and asked police to mediate a parking problem involving a common driveway on Burrill Street.
Tuesday, Feb. 12
- At 6:53 a.m., a caller reported a person was walking in the middle of Salem Street and appeared to be out of sorts.
- At 8:28 a.m., a Ryan Place caller said a neighbor was taking pictures of her when she was taking out the trash. It's reportedly an ongoing situation. Peace was restored
- At 9:01 a.m., police received a report that cars were parked on Elmwood Road making access for emergency vehicles impossible.
- At 10:42 a.m., police received a report that DPW was directing traffic at Burpee Road and Buena Vista Street.
- At 1:47 p.m., police received a report that a woman had passed out in Stop & Shop supermarket. The woman was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 6:20 p.m., a person was arrested on a warrant and given a citation for possessing under an ounce of marijuana.
- At 9:39 p.m., a caller reported a woman was on the ground in the Stop & Shop supermarket parking lot. Fire and ambulance were dispatched to the scene.