Tuesday, Jan. 15
- At 9:21 a.m., police arrested Tape Gnegbo, 53, of 33 Curry Circle on warrant charges for threatening to commit a crime and witness intimidation.
- At 1:32 p.m.,police responded to a minor motor vehcile accident with no injuries at Essex Street and Stetson Avenue.
- At 4:29 p.m., police received a report from a resident that a man was yelling and cursing on Cherry Street.
- At 4:57 p.m., police received a report of a breaking and entering attempted on Shaw Road on Tuesday.
- At 6 p.m., a woman on Shaw Road (separate from above call) called police and said she came home and noticed things were missing. The incident was confirmed as a breaking and entering. Detectives were notified and police canvassed other residents in the neighborhood to see if their homes had been broken into.
Wednesday, Jan. 16
- At 3:13 a.m., police responded to a man with a gun in the police station parking lot. The man was taken into custody. EMS was called to the scene and transported the man to Union Hospital. Fiorenzo Lecce, 19, of 317 Paradise Road was charged with disorderly conduct, assault with a dangerous weapon, threatening to commit a crime and carrying a dangerous weapon.
- At 12:30 p.m., police stopped a shoplifting suspect in the rear parking lot of Stop & Shop.
- At 2:58 p.m., police responded to reports of youth throwing snowballs at cars by the high school.
- At 4:32 p.m., police responded to a report of a breaking and entering on Redington Street. A laptop computer and iPod were reported missing.