Saturday, Jan. 26
- At 5:45 a.m., an infant was possibly having a seizure at a Devens Road home. The baby was transported to North Shore Childrens Hospital.
- At 11:14 a.m., police received a report that a black Labrador retriever was loose on Kings Beach.
- At 2:35 p.m., a Hillcrest Circle resident reported that she had received harassing phone calls from her former daughter-in-law.
- At 4:06 p.m., a Humphrey Street caller reported receiving numerous hang-up calls.
- At 4:42 p.m., a Puritan Road resident came into the station and reported that someone had taken out a mortgage and a loan in his name without his knowledge. Police gave the man an identity theft packet to fill out.
Sunday, Jan. 27
- At 1:56 a.m., police received a call stating that a 47-year-old woman on Walker Road took some pills and was experiencing an altered mental state. Fire and EMS were connected to the caller and the woman was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 2:17 a.m., police received a report stating that a suspicious female wearing a white jacket was walking around at Walker Road and Monument Avenue. The woman was not there when police arrived.
- At 2:28 p.m., a Fairview Avenue caller reported to police that she had seen a possible threat to her on Facebook from her ex-husband.
- At 4:10 p.m., police arrested Richard Mahoney, 23, of 7 Commonwealth Ave. in Swampscott, charging him with operating a motor vehcile with a suspended license and speeding in violation of a special regulation.
- At 5:36 p.m., police responded to an accident at 525 Paradise Road. No injuries were reported.