Saturday, Jan. 19
- At 11:03 a.m., a Puritan Park caller reported that her daughter was approached by a man in a red older-model vehicle and asked to get inside it.
- At 11:11, A business owner in the 200-block of Humphrey Street demanded all construction trucks be tagged per the agreement with the town. The police route car was to be sent to the location when it was clear.
- At 5:42 p.m., a motor vehicle operator was summonsed for operating a vehicle with an expired registration. The vehicle was towed.
Sunday, Jan. 20
- At 00:03 a.m., a woman came into the police station and reported a recent domestic situation on Rock Avenue with her boyfriend. Police went to the address to speak with the boyfriend. He was arrested: Peter Spinney, 54, 9 Rock Ave., and charged with witness intimidation and assault and battery, domestic.
- 11:45 a.m., a suspicious person was reported standing in front of a Morningside Drive house.
- At 6:07 p.m., a Puritan Road resident reported a motor vehicle was parked in his driveway.
Monday, Jan. 21
- At 8:47 a.m., an 89-year-old woman in the 200-block of Atlantic Avenue reportedly suffered a stroke and was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 6:38 p.m., police issued a civil citation as well as a civil citation for marijuana on Humphrey Street.
- At 7:19 p.m., a suspicious grey Toyota was reported to be driving around the Hawthorne Crossing parking lot.