The following is an excerpt from the logs.
Friday, Aug. 24
- At 4:04 a.m., a caller reported loud noises coming from an upstairs apartment and plaster falling from the ceiling at 246 Humphrey St.
- At 12:04 p.m., police responded to a 911 hang-up on Farragut Road. It was kids playing with the phone.
- At 8:03 p.m., a Humphrey Street tenant reported being threatened by another tenant.
- 9:34 p.m., a Longwood Drive resident reported he locked himself out of his house.
- At 11:11 p.m., police received a report of a loud party on Windsor Avenue. Police advised people outside the residence to bring it inside.
Saturday, Aug. 25
- At 8:25 a.m., police arranged to meet a Foster Road party regarding property that was stolen from Dennison Avenue and located at Foster Road.
- At 11:39 a.m., glass fell from a truck on Franklin Road and broke. The glass was pushed to the side of the road.
- At 12:55 p.m., police responded to a possible stolen car on Sculpin Way.
- At 1:21 p.m., a caller reported to police that a car was parked in a hazardous way at the corner of Essex Street and Burpee Road.
- At 5:12 p.m., a caller reported youth jumping off the pier in front of moving boats.
- At 5:29 p.m., police received a report of a pedestrian being hit by a car in the Whole Foods parking lot at 331 Paradise Road.
- At 8:57 p.m., a caller reported a loud party at Cherry Street and Mudge Street.
- At 9:19 p.m., a caller reported a loud party at the Beach Club.
Sunday, Aug. 26
- At 5:31 a.m., police received a report of something being thrown in the street at Stetson Avenue. Police discovered a bag of trash and debris all over the road.
- At 1 p.m., police arrested a man in the vicinity of the Fish House on Humphrey Street on a charge of breaking and entering a motor vehicle. (See arrest below.)
- Kerry O'Brien, 40, of 25 Forest Hill Ave., Lynn, was charged Aug. 26 with breaking and entering a motor vehicle, drug possession, and two counts of receiving stolen property.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com