Sunday, Dec. 16
- At 9:09 a.m., police issued a criminal summons on Boynton Street to the owner of an unregistered and uninsured vehicle parked on a public way.
- At 12:05 p.m., a Huron Street resident reported that a motor vehicle was broken into overnight.
- At 1:16 p.m., a Cherry Street resident reported that he had lost his license to carry a gun.
- At 2:42 p.m., police received a report that metal on a home under construction on Tupelo Road was banging in the wind and may come off the building.
- At 10:09 p.m., a resident reported a dog was barking continuously on Sargent Road and sounded like it was injured.
- At 11:19 p.m., the manager at CVS reported that a shoplifter was in the store. Police made an arrest. See arrest log.
- Lydia Sevinor, 51, 37 Smith st., Marblehead, was arrested at 11:19 p.m. Sunday and charged with larceny over $250.