The following is an excerpt from the logs.
Saturday, Sept. 8
- At 7:11 p.m., a Rockland Street resident reported a boy's bike was stolen from the property about 4:30 p.m. The incident was recorded on surveillance video. The caller said a young girl and boy were seen at Fisherman's Beach with the stolen bike.
- At 8:21 p.m., a Paradise Road caller reported a suspicious person was on the resident's porch.
Sunday, Sept. 9
- At 12:55 a.m., a Millett Road resident says a dog is barking inside a nearby home. Police talked to the homeowner who said he would close his windows.
- At 2:13 a.m., an Essex Avenue caller says a loud group has arrived to a nearby home to apparently party and they are disturbing the neighbors.
- At 8:56 p.m., police received a report of a tall male with glasses yelling racial slurs toward others in the roadway on Roy Street.
- At 11:25 a.m., a Galloupes Point resident came to the station with unwanted photos and texting on a child's phone.
- At 2:13 p.m., a person reported finding a hpodermic needle at the Clarke School playground.
Monday, Sept. 10
- At 8:01 a.m., principal reported that commuters were parking near the school, in violation of parking regulations, and that, as a result of this, teachers have no parking.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.