Thursday, Oct. 25
- At 8:35 p.m., police received a call reporting a small bonfire by the baseball stands at Phillips Park with kids possibly congregating at the fire.
- At 9:23 p.m., a motorist stopped at the police station and reported seeing a hypodermic needle by a water bubbler on Humphrey Street at King's Beach. Police located the needle and secured it.
Friday, Oct. 26
- At 8:22 a.m., a resident reported a napsack at the intersection of Redington Street and Sheridan Road.
- At 9:32 a.m., a caller reported coming home to his Puritan Road home and finding that it had been broken into.
- At 4:54 p.m., the manager at the Homegoods store at the Swampscott Mall reported a purse was found at the store.
- At 10:28 p.m., a caller reported a loud party in the area of the Essex Street bridge.
Saturday, Oct. 27
- Police responded to a report of a loud group in the street in the area of Essex Street and Essex Avenue. Police advised the parties to quiet down.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.