The following is an excerpt from the logs.
Friday, Aug. 31
- At 11:56 a.m., an Orchard Circle resident was unable to shut off the propane tank on a gas grill and gas was escaping into the area. The Fire Department was dispatched to the scene and rendered the faulty valve safe.
- At 2:22 p.m., a caller reported that a tree was down on a house and motor vehicle in the driveway at 57 Buena Vista St. Wires were down, as well. The Fire Department was dispatched to the address and National Grid and Verizon were notified.
- At 2:56 p.m., police received a report of a dog loose on the soccer field behind the
- At 4:08 p.m. a Roy Street resident reported harassing calls from her brother.
- At 4:11 p.m., a Humphrey Street caller reported harassment from a neighbor.
- At 4:51 p.m., police responded to a report of an ex-wife harassing her former spouse's new girlfriend at a Humphrey Street address by yelling and throwing things. See below for arrest information.
- At 7:12 p.m., a caller reported a sinkhole at the corner of Atlantic Road and Puritan Avenue.
- At 8:58 p.m., a caller reported a large group of youths on the football field at Phillips Park with a bonfire. The Fire Department was dispatched.
Saturday, Sept. 1
- At 3:49 p.m., police observed a window was smashed at Swampscott High School.
- At 10:55 A.M., a caller reported that trash was dumped on Greenwood Avenue.
Sunday, Sept. 2
- At !2:13 a.m., police responded to a report of a motor vehicle hit and run accident on Burpee Road.
- Karen Caccavaro, 43, 190 Bridge St., Salem, was charged on Aug. 31, with assault and battery, domestic, while an abuse prevention order was in effect.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.