Tuesday, Jan. 22
- At 5:36 p.m., a Puritan Road caller reported to police that a motor vehicle was parked in his driveway. The owner was located and he moved the vehicle.
- At 6:05 p.m., a person was using someone else's handicap placard to park in a handicap space at Marshalls. The person was cited and the placard seized.
- At 7:31 p.m., a Humphrey Street caller reported an Internet scam.
Wednesday, Jan. 23
- At 7:55 a.m., a Deer Cove caller reported someone had used the caller's debit card without authorization.
- At 8:37 a.m., a Puritan Road caller reported someone had used the caller's debit card without authorization.
- At 11 a.m., police received a report that students were in a parked car behind the Gulf Station on Essex Street smoking marijuana.
- At 1:46 p.m., an Essex Street caller said someone had stolen package packages from the front porch.
- At 2:02 p.m., a Nichols Street caller reported that a man in a green jacket had rang the doorbell and tried the front door and left on foot toward Windsor Avenue.
- At 7:49 p.m., a Minerva Street man was unresponsive and transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 8:52 p.m., police recieved a report that fraudelent charges were made.
- At 9:45 p.m., a caller said a dog was barking in a Sargent Road home and the caller was concerned for the animal's well-being.