The following is an excerpt from the logs.
Thursday, Sept. 13
- At 10:11 a.m., an Essex Avenue resident reported that a camera was stolen from the resident's car overnight.
- At 11:11 a.m., a Humphrey Street caller reported that a dog at a Bellevue Avenue residence had been barking and howling for several hours.
- At 12:13 p.m. an Elmwood Road resident reported that an American flag had been ripped from its staff, the post damaged and other property damaged. Flamingos were left behind.
- At 12:32 p.m., a Pine Street resident reported that the resident's car had been broken into.
- At 12:33 p.m., the Senior Center reported sensitive material had arrived in the mail.
- At 1 p.m., an Essex Avenue resident said her Buick had been broken into overnight, though nothing was stolen.
- At 5:23 p.m., a resident on Middlesex Avenue reported that a motor vehicle had been broken into.
- At 5:51 p.m. police received a report of a motor vehicle accident at the intersection of Elmwood and Paradise Road. The vehicle struck the traffic island and at least two tires were flattened.
- At 10:38 p.m., an Erie Street resident came into the station and reported her motor vehicle had been broken into overnight.
For questions about the log, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.