Friday, Jan. 11
- At 7:27 a.m., police notified the Department of Public Works about a dead tree hanging over the road at 300 Paradise Road.
- At 10 a.m., police received a report from a Dale Street husband who said his wife may have had a stroke. The Fire Department was notified. The woman refused to be taken to the hospital.
- At 10:48 a.m., police received a report of a motor vehicle accident at 505 Paradise Road. No injury was reported.
- At 11:32 a.m., police received a report of larceny at Stop & Shop.
- At 11:34 a.m., a caller reported that people in a Ford Explorer parked on Hampden Street were smoking marijuana. The Explorer was gone when police arrived.
- At 1:54 p.m., police received a report from a family member who asked for a well-being check on family members and children. The caller hadn't heard from family members and had received a disturbing text message the night before. Police found that all was well.
- At 4:30 p.m., a caller reported a loose dog was running around Elliott Street.
- At 4:41 p.m., a caller asked for a well-being check on a young child. The caller said people were smoking and doing drugs in front of the child.
Saturday, Jan. 12
- At 7:59 a.m., a caller reported the smell of natural gas in the Erie Street neighborhood.
- At 8:34 a.m., a 98-year-old man was feeling abdominal pain. Fire Department notified.
- At 3:14 p.m., an Essex Street resident reported that a motor vehicle was blocking his driveway.
- At 4:32 p.m., police spoke to three juveniles on Burpee Road who were carrying air-soft guns. The officer told them not to carry them in sight.
- At 9:40 p.m., police received a report of a loud party on Parsons Drive.
- At 11:26 p.m., police received a call from someone who said "Help me," then hung up. The call was traced to a Lynn caller.
Sunday, Jan. 13
- At 4:55 a.m., a Puritain Road caller said she was concerned for her son's well being. The caller called back and said the son appeared to be OK.