The following is an excerpt from the logs.
Monday, Sept. 3
- At 12:25 a.m., police responded to a call from Paradise Road and arrested a man for domestic assault and battery. See arrest below.
- At 6:24 p.m., a caller reported that a rat had been trapped on Claremont Terrace. Police told the town animal control officer about the trapped rat and advised the homeowner to call an exterminator.
- At 11:14 p.m., a baby who had pneumonia and diffculty breathing was transported from Erie Street to North Shore Children's Hospital.
Tuesday, Sept. 4
- At 8:38 a.m., an Andrew Road caller reported her motor vehicle was struck overnight while it was parked.
- At 11:40 pm, a Galloupes Point Road caller reported a 10-year-old boy in a yellow kayak and wearing an orange life vest was picked up by a fishing boat. The child was located.
- At 2:08 p.m. a caller reported that a half-dressed man was walking the middle of Puritan Road near Lincoln House Point.
- At 5:34 pm, a Cherry Court caller reported being blackmailed on Facebook by a girl who is a heroin addict.
Wednesday, Sept. 5,
- At 6:45 a.m, a caller reported that the underpass by the Railroad Station on Burrill Street was flooded and cars were trying to pass through the deep water.
- At 6:58 am, a caller reported two people were in a motor vehicle stuck in the water at Stetson Avenue.
- At 7:01 am, police received a report of a car stuck in the middle of a flooded section of parking lot by Marshall's
- at 5:40 pm, police received a report that 13-year-old Humphrey Street boy was assaulted by his mother.
- Paul Beaulieu, 25, of 14 Paradise Road, was charged with domestic assault and battery.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.