The following is an excerpt from the logs.
Wednesday, Sept. 12
- At 9:22 a.m., police received a report that dogs were being trained on the field at Stanley School, a violation of the town ordinance.
- At 1:31 p.m., police received a report of larceny from a motor vehicle at Columbia Street and Essex Avenue. The victim stopped the suspect at Burrill and Columbia and got her property back. The victim does not wish to press charges.
- At 2:31 p.m., a driver in a landscape truck was reported to be fleeing on Forest Avenue. Police caught up with the suspect and arrested the individual for OUI. See below for arrest information.
- At 7:55 p.m., police received a report from a motorist who saw a motor vehicle strike another one at Essex and Burrill and flee.
- Lenore Lynch, 44, of 1107 Humphrey St., Swampscott was charged with OUI, second offense, and marked lane violations.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.