- 8:28 a.m., Two dogs attacked a third dog at Buena Vista Street and Roy Street. The two dogs that did the attacking live on Crescent Street and were out of the yard. They were uninjured and brought back to the address. The dog that was attacked was brought to the vet. Police requested that the animal control officer be notified. Later, at 10 a.m., police met with Jeff Vaughan of the Board of Health Office. The health officer is going to try to make contact with the two separate dog owners after he determines what happened. In a later interview witht he healthofficer he said the injured dog was OK and the dog that did the biting was quarantined.
- 9:37 a.m., a caller from Rockland Street reported that her ex-husband destroyed property and she would like to file a report. The party was advised. No report was filed at this time.
- 2:43 p.m., an employee at Tedesco golf course reported that the snack shack received harassing phone calls.
- 7:03 p.m., a party was yelling on Hillside Avenue.
- 9:03 p.m., a party at the train station reported having an issue with her ex-husband who said he was going to pick up their daughter even though he does not have a license.
- 11:16 p.m., a Rockland Street resident reported that a package was stolen from her front porch.