Thursday, Jan. 24
- At 10:14 a.m., a Parsons Drive caller reported a past breaking and entering to a residence.
- At 11:16 a.m., a 91-year-old man on Burpee Road fell and was injured. EMS and fire were notified.
- At 1:02 p.m., a caller at 222 Humphrey Street reported that a suspicious person was in the store and possibly under the influence.
- At 6:13 p.m., DPW was notified about a broken water pipe and a frozen water meter at a Tidd Street residence.
- At 7:25 p.m., a Fairview Avenue caller reported that her ex-boyfriend was at the house attempting to take property. The man was gone upon police's arrival.
Friday, Jan. 25
- At 7:40 a.m., police and fire responded to a Mapledale Place residence where an 80-year-old was not breathing.
- At 10:28 a.m., a resident reported being mugged by three people at the train station the night before. Cash was taken.
- At 11:01 a.m., a motor vehcile accident was reported at 450 Paradise Road outside Walgreens.
- At 11:46 a.m., a Burrill Street business reported that copper wire was stolen from a truck.
- At 2:04 p.m., police received a report that a motor vehicle was parked on Lexington Street and it was filled with kids who were acting suspicious.
- At 2:39 p.m., a motorist reported a young child standing on the roadway, at Loring Avenue, alone. Salem police was notified and police met with representatives from a child care business and they conducted a head count.
- At 3:37 p.m., police received a report that dog biscuits were within a poisonous substance out back on the field at Stanley School.
- At 5:51 p.m., police and fire responded to a report of a broken water pipe at the former Jewish Rehabilitation Center. Water was pouring out the door and flooding the vacant building.
- At 6:22 p.m., a caller reported an animal running in traffic on Shelton Road.
- At 9:37 p.m., a person fell in the 400-block of Paradise Road and possibly broke an arm. The injured person was transported to Salem Hospital.