Thursday, Sept. 27
- At 1:54 p.m., an Elmwood Road resident reported the fraudulent use of a debit card.
- At 2:25 p.m., a motorist reported a motor vehicle accident at 413 Paradise Road. An injured motorist was transported to Salem Hospital.
- At 3:06 p.m., a party came into the police station and reported a past domestic incident.
- At 4:45 p.m., a Burrill Street caller reported that a baby carriage had been left in front of a residence for a couple days, and it seemed strange.
- At 5:12 p.m., a man was served a restraining order over the phone.
Friday, September 28
- At 8:03 a.m., a caller reported a motor vehicle accident in front of Unos on Paradise Road.
- At 9:05 a.m., a caller reported finding a hypodermic needle on the ground by Whole Foods Market.
- At 12:07 p.m., a caller reported a large tree branch ready to fall on Brown Road. DPW notified.
- At 1:24 p.m., a New Ocean Street tenant called to report her landlord had changed the locks without notifying her.
- At 4:03 p.m., a New Ocean Street caller reported being threatened by a building manager.
- At 5:38 p.m., police received a report of a motor vehcile accident at 221 Paradise Road
Saturday, September 29
- At 2:13 p.m., a caller reported that Fuller Avenue residents had obstructed the sidewalk and it was forcing kids to walk and ride their bikes in the street.
- At 5:43 p.m., police noted that a window on a backdoor at the Machon School had been broken.
- At 7:17 p.m., a caller reported that wires were down and power was out on Mountwood Road.
Sunday, Sept. 30
- At 2:34 a.m., a blue Saab was towed from 505 Paradise Road. It was possibly a suspected motor vehicle related to a shots fire report out of Lynn.
For questions about the log, email email@example.com
Want to share your opinions with your community? Start your own blog here.